Friday, March 20, 2009

时间,tick tack tick tack ...

时间,tick tack tick tack ...
Times is ticking ...
Thing is happening ...
I am doing nothing ...
= , = " ~~


After several day of thought , i had found out solution and plan for my problem and my life .

Problem = Money + Feeling
Money
{ IF monthly income < month usage THEN
Ask help (!-- this is my income i solve myself ... == --)

ENDIF
}

Feeling
{ IF Friendship != Friendship_utar THEN
learn from misstake OR
Friendship == Friendship_utar >=1 THEN
appreciate it and find more
ENDIF }

Problem
{IF Problem = Solved THEN
Thanks god
ELSE
You know problem solved is impossible =.=
ENDIF }


LOLZ ~ use programming code to write my feeling ..
but i guess easy to read through ..
XD hahah ~~


Now money thing i will try to settle and hope economic will be better more and fast .
Feeling ? I got "Some" good friend already ..
Other feeling ?
I think single is quite nice sometimes.. but if got alternative opportunity , i will appreciate it .
No need to find girls and try to impress or chase her as she don't even cares about you .
So , I will only impress or do anything to the girl who cares for me .
"Ya ,who cares about you " i think most people said that ..

Im not "hiu zhuong" ,
but sometimes girls really ..
make me painless ,
dizzy ,
and comment me without knowing me ..
Tired lo ..
Better to study ,
Know new friend ,
appreciate the good friends now ..
Live like a people live ,
Be the people I want to be .


恋爱总是突然地开始,

打从那一刻,

命运的齿轮就开始转动,

两颗心犹如时钟的指针般若即若离,

终至重叠。

No comments:

Post a Comment