Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Recover from SICK ~~ DRUG sssss

Wed. Sunny . Mood : better from sick ,担心. 27 May 2009 .

Previous post I wrote than I'm sick from 20th-24th ..
Actually today I just recovery ... T.T ~
almost 1 week ...

Yesterday me and Zhi Jie almost want go sunway watch "monster vs alien" ,but the date is 28th May only got ... WTF ...
then at afternoon , me and my cousin and sister , we watch " Monster vs Alien " edi ..
Cool right ? havent on the cinema but we watch 1st ...
Yeah ... I really watch already ... XD hahahaha

Then yesterday was Travis Pang Birthday ~
actually wanna hang out with him and find friends too ..
But he is a busy bussiness man ... so cant date him ..
His appointment full .. .xD ~~ he celebrate his birthday with his family ..
So ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Now , Im just think of many thing again ... as I did at past time when i free ... think think think ......... think ..... think ..................
THEN !!! I found out something very seriously than happen to me ...
I'm kind of in DRUG !!!
not that kind of drug .... I mean that is thats something I cannot pull away from ...
everyday repeat it ... thats why I notice it ..
I'm in DRUG !!!
( mean I'm a situation same as a Drugger but not taking drug )

~~ To be continue ... in my private xxxx.... ~~

Most important ...
Now Im cure from illness ... but still in DRUG !!!
what to do ... see who can give me the cure for that DRUG ..

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment