Mon. Cloudy . Mood : tiring, happy-ing , 8 June 2009
Now I wanna say sorry to some friends here ...
About yesterday lo ..
sorry ya Xyph , cant go dinner with you ..cause I promise my housemate at the 1st place ...so is housemate fault ... lolz ...
then sorry ya JJ , I promise you go basketball today morning but I fail to do... SORRY ~
this is because yesterday msn and phone calling with 2 friends lo ..is Susan and SuFen and also Dexter Lim fault ...
对不起,淑芬,难得你打来,我们聊聊,突然我的朋友来~聊不久他就睡...真是的...=.=
我又不能打回给你..怕吵到他..
DEXTER LIM !! YOU FAULT LO !! XD haha..
Sorry dexter,then I cant go waterfall with you ... cause plying Vampirism..cant think well...so its WARCRAFT 3 FAULT !!! hahaha ~~
Sorry Susan ... cause my fren come ... cant chat with you .. DEXTER LIM FAULT ..xD
CONCLUSION , not my fault ....
.... ok la... my fault la... sorry lo my friends ...
T,T ....wuwu
Back to my daily life. ...
Today,my class started at 2pm until 4pm.
But i went to School at 9am + .
Eat breakfast ,then go reading do tutorial ..reading ..
then while in reading room ,JJ come in and study with me lo ..
then 4pm go home with JJ ..
we go fix bike ..cause my bike sound really spooky from yesterday..
when cycle got "kra kra kra " sound ..
macam nak rosak ...
Then after fix , me , Kaizo , Wen Guang, Wen Ge, Leo , we 5 housmate go to Utar Gym ..
Then inside got senior lo .. all body shape super yeng ..
some abit over for me ..
and my housemate and other friends also say, used to said ,
that I tall and got body , so if i train will have a nice body shape ..
so dont waste la.. xD ~ be strong and I wanna go back Scare my sister...
kakakakaka ~
then inside walao eh .. i run the running mechine ..
I run 0.8KM for 6min only...with speed 8 ... then I FUXK-ing tired ..
wa... really tire ..
Now i really know Im so noob...zz
then go do other hands and other parts of exercise..
then Wen Guang,Wen Ge and Leo they are relative ..
Wen Guang and Wen Ge are TWINS !!!
they do gym before so they teach me and Kaizo lo ..
do what train which part of muscle..
Finish Gym and 7.15pm ,then go dinner ,
then now back home ..
Actually just now 4pm + internet got problem..
then back i hear can on9..
but still siao siao ..
SI PEH PEK CHEH .... lolz..
xD hahah ~
2moro 8am-8pm class...wowow....
i saw u ytd leh...but u din saw me..u wear abit blue de shirt ma...i wan call u de but u like forget me le..so dun wan call u liao lo..没良心的家伙!!i saw u 2 times gok ar!!!!!!
ReplyDeleten hor..my laptop masuk hospital le..they say need 1 month to repair..so cant online usually le..
lol meal nOt meral
ReplyDeletewalao.. u nt call me go aso...
ReplyDeletewell,thn nxt time u can teach me hw to use le lo... good !!
to 静 ,
ReplyDeleteI got ask u lea.. =.="
u said ur timetable of monday is full ..
cannot go.. ==