Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lazy day ~

Sat. Cloudy . Mood : MOODY AND TIRE-ING , 8 Aug 2009

Many things had happen ...
Many exam I had done ...
now left 1 more presentation to go .. =D

Just now was QT1 midterm test 2 ..
many people was sad , angry , moody ..
hoping all of us can get good result ...
~ cheer up my friends ... :)

On another hands,
now thinking deeply, truly, madly ,
about should I "Continue or Quit" case..
thinking thinking ..
what am I lack of something?
Or it's just meant to be ?
Faith ? Destiny ?

Just now having games with housemate,
and his friends who at our house,
we play DOTA ,
I'm already 2 months no play already ,
luckily still good enough =P ..
to kill ~~ XD
then recently go to play basketball,
with classmate friends ~
tomorrow morning 7am again,
battle at basketball field ...
but JJ really to PRO liao ...
T.T ... I'm big but lousy.. lolz

BTW, recently everyone are easily to get sick ..
must remember drink lots of water ...
eat vegetable and fruits ( this 1 i didn't do ..Sorry Mom T.T )
and sleep at least 8hours a day ...
I'm also sick jor.. for 2,3 days..
getting better now =D ...

Now study things need to GAMBATEH ,
then money things need some luck and mercy ...
Love thing ? wondering .... @.@"" ~
Life ? Improving ... =D

That's too many things happen ...
and thing had done and to be done ...
not every words and phrases can be written,
to describe my events and more ...
when I free and remember only write back..
recently had short term memory ... and kinda of serious ..
lolz ... Study burst almost all the brain juice already.. xD ...

That's all .. good night ..

No comments:

Post a Comment