Tues. Rainy . Mood : Confusing, Wonder-ing, Crazy-ing, HAPPY-ING, Exhausted , 18 Aug 2009
Today just too many things to happen ...
I just arrive kampar ...
on the train quite enjoy..
as I like enjoy travel..
lolz..
many things happen ...
is means things happen on opposite of what I wish to be...
saksi pelajar is last day which is today, I heard people said ...
MP tutorial class no give exam paper ..
Computer SOT JOR !! Keep restart .. and sometimes cannot open ..
now i found it ..
the problem seem is the graphic card...
but I'm not sure... sienz..
god damn it..
this 1 expensive la... T.T
what to do ...
some more I now so hungry.. thought friends and me going for yam cha ... mana zai cancel jor..
!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD MOOD !!!
* not angry.. is bad mood... *
OMG!
i called food delivery,
and they sent the wrong 1..
F**K them ...
T.T ...
today really so unlucky...
so "sui" ... wuwuwuwu ...
haiz ...
ptptn problem ..
comp problem ...
some more .. **** problem ...
now all these make my mood sob ..
moodless to do things, study..
need to adjust...
Wish tomorrow everything will be good ...
Pray to lord , amen .
No comments:
Post a Comment