Mon. Cloudy . Mood : CRAZY-ing ,Excit-ing , Happy-ing , Moody-ing ,, 21 Sept 2009
Well ... that's been awhile I didn't update my blog ...
because busy with exam ...
Now I done with 3 exam papers..
and 2 more to go...
haven't study at all...
and the next 2 papers are on 25th and 29th ..
There's somethings happen ...
now only I update here ...
1st, my birthday ..
although do not have friends to celebrate with me..
but yet I have a wonderful birthday ...
My dear had give me presents ...
15th she gave me a really big "present" i never had..
shhhhhhhh ....secret...
another 1 is a T-shirt.. ^^
having a great time with her ...
Today too ..
I find her apologize ..
cause I make her upset ..
2days ago... we were sms chatting..
but she said I didn't reply her...
as after i reply i didn't get any message anymore ..
so it's maxis fault ...
and yesterday she said she sms me at 12am++ ..
but my ever 1st message from her
was at 2am++ ...
so it's maxis fault again ...
but yet.. in total all is my fault ... =D
btw, I heard some of my friends also said recently maix sot jor ..
xD haha.. luckily i got use 2 numbers...
Today I wanna apologize to her..
so .. 12pm++ ..i cycle to find her..
i went to buy a cake.. American Chocolate Cake.. she likes it..
and some drinks and snacks..
i cycle to her houses..
it tooks me around 15-20 min to reach by cycle ...
and meanwhile ... i was still sms-ing with her..
she seem mad... angry.. I felt pain ..
I reach her house.. standing under the sun ..
kind of hot .. but it's ok ..
after some conversation ...
and she kind of surprise I cycle to find her ..
cause it's kind of far..
she is happy.. I'm glad..
and others things more..
finally .. she forgive me.. I'm glad...
I'm happy... and I really sorry..
Today I spent my whole day.. almost..
with her.. at her house... we chatting ...
playing .. and have lunch.. ^^
but not study .. OMG .. XD hahaha
Just reach home..
cycle is kind of tired.. bit far..
but yet.. its worth ... ^^ xixi ..
now I just wrote this blog..
and gonna take bath and rest..
might start a bit revision later..
and Dear when you see this..
please smile ... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment