Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rain my body and soul

Wed. Rainny . Mood : Crazy-ing , Think-ing , Emo-ing, 23 Sept 2009
















Life comes to a lot of change recently ...

Degree new life ...
New friends ...
Other than knowing new friends in class...

still got new friends outside class ..

within Utar, within Westlake , ..

And of course .. new friends from other place ..
=)

Life changes ... new experiences ..
either good or bad ...

learn and being learned ...

eat and being eaten ...
hurt and being hurt ...


Things sometimes just go beyond our controls ..
things change rapidly without our notices ...
way things ends totally out of our expectations ...

that's what I know .. but yet need to learn from mistake ..
a phrase given by a best friend , Travis Pang.


This semester ... many things comes out ...
I'm keep thinking it ... ( BA exam is near.. haven't study =.=" )
but yet i need to think ...
things .. somethings ...
went bad ... going wrongly ...

My fault ? ya ..
All because of me ...


Not to say , but after I come to UTAR ..
life starting to changed ..

many experiences .. but I feel I'm getting much worse..

in term of brain thinking... personalities ...

maybe I saw many things here I never know..

"Facts " , "Realities " , ...


And things went bad is because of me ..
My "immature" of thinking ...

I'm not mature enough ...
Not good enough ...
Today .. is the very 1st time ...

in my life ... 19 years of my life
1st day..
I felt myself ..

Such a JERK ...
Such selfish ...

I'm useless ...





Raining outside that day ... rain me ...

Rain all parts of my body and soul ...

and still ... why ... why ...

Why the rain can't wash off the feelings and pains ...





2 comments:

  1. hey guy...
    dun push all faulth to urself...
    u'll stress up very easily...
    think widely, sometime we really have to b selfish,
    in order to protect ourself...
    have d correct time to think, have d correct way to solve it... ok??
    always ready to listen from u... cheer up... :)

    ReplyDelete