Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pasta Day

Sun. Sunny . Mood :Think-ing, Lazy-ing, BaD MOOD-ing, 18 Oct 2009

Pasta Day ...
I'm at home ... Mom teach me to cook pasta..
I used to do pasta before but those times was just for fun..
this time I meant to learn how to make pasta.. ^^

These are the ingredients ...
let me c ... Bawang Putih and merah...
mushroom in tin.. then chili and tomato sauce ..
then the pasta tomato tin ... Tomatoes .. The green "thing" fruit.. egg
and the pasta noodles.. xD

















then after I prepare them ...
chop them ...fry them .. cook them.. and every things la..
xD hahaha
I'm evil ... here are them ...
















finally ...
cook them ..
mix them..
wakakaka ....

















and done ..
my pasta.. delicious..
with my raspberry Chocolate Ice Cream ..
and Cold Drinks .. xD
a very delicious lunch .. .XD
















there's all for my day..
kind of enjoy .. ^^
hope can learn cook much more diff dishes...
=D ~ happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment