Tues. Rainny . Mood :Think-ing, Lazy-ing, Headche-ing, 6 Oct 2009
Sem break started ...
at Hometown for 5,6 days ..
feeling was.. so ... lazy ? Relax ?
I guess...
3Oct i just went to have a hair cut..
and Perm my hair..
5hours used..
quite satisfied.. but even my hair dresser, Jack..
he also said that I fat jor.. ArGh >,<
need to start to work up...
if not gonna over and over "load" .. xD
then 4Oct went to Sunway Carnival with my sister..
we watch "where got ghost" , a comedy ...
quite funny and Scary...
and I bought a book at Popular , " A Naturalist of Economic " ..
just read some of it.. quite nice..
cost me a lot.. T,T
after the movie , 3.35pm - 5.20pm..
my sister went home.. then I meet with Zhen Jin and his GF ..
I felt like a very very very... very big "Sport light "~
but they still ask me to join them.. aiyo.. >,<
these fews day..
only 5,6days.. i spent money a lots on..
Hairs ..
books ...
movies and foods...
dvds too.. buy 3,4set of dramas...
and more ... swt ....
need to control money overflows to other "markets" .. LOL ..xD
now everyday,
very sienz.. keep drama..
and books...
waiting next Saturday and Sunday ~
for movie and shopping malls... xD
Seeing everyone update blogs.....
=D ~ i fast fast go comments dy.. XD haha ~
everyone who prepare for SPM and STPM.. Gambateh ~
others having work during Sem breaks... Jiayou ..
other enjoying sEm Break... lets play..xD haha
xD ~~ times flow like moneys..
Really lea... LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment