Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am who I am

Mon. [ Morning ] Sunny [ Evening ] Raining . Mood : Helpless-ING, Thinking-ing and Learn-ing. 14 Dec 2009


It's seem ... almost 1-2months ...
I'm being like ... emotional unstable ...
hiding my emotional from people ...
controlling the emotion so it wouldn't ..


Haiz ... sometimes..
I always here people said about me..
and all almost the same ...
and I write it here you might agree...
1. I look smart ( faint ... )
2. I look like playboy ( walao eh ... =.=" )
3. I look like a rich people ( this is paling lame 1 )
and of course more ...

somehow , after friends know about me..
some say I'm good ... I'm kind .. ( yes , it's true )
some say I'm hot temper ... ( well... sometimes.. )
some say I'm a good guy ( macam I'm have no "weakness" )
well.. base on these hypothesis ...
I admit I'm a hot temper ,
U might think I'm always good ,
kind to everyone ...
but actually not ...
I'm also will have bad times,
bad things happen to me ..
so I also will get angry, piss off.


I just suddenly feel ...
I'm kind to everyone is because it's mean from bottom of my heart ...
but when I'm hiding my emotional , my bad mood , my anger..
cause I don't wanna scare my friend off ...
but now I think it makes me feel ...
so not me ..
But if I express all my emotional ...
it will be a disaster ...tragedy ...

So I'm here ...
to sort my thinking ..
to sort my feeling ..
to clear my mind ...


and in conclusion ...
I want and I will ..
be myself and might gone wild...
xD ~~ and it's me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment