Just finish my MP Assignment...
80-90% done...
still need to give lecturer to check out..
Just scare too many mistake.. haiz..
hope really little little mistake...
Recently Im getting lazier ...
I had stop for many day from do assignment ..
maybe there is some evil thought which is "slow slow do "
"still got other members" , "Jun Ee and Yew Mun will do de " ,
"dont worry " .... those evil thought keep comes to me ..
luckily today ...
I manage to find back "myself" ,
I just now spent 2 hours ++ done the MP assignment ...
Really happy .. =D
Really long time no update blog already...
Last Thursday I sat 5pm train back to butterworth ,
9.30pm ++ reached.
Then Last Friday morning I went to my secondary school to do my thing..
certify the documents ...
hopefully all documents needed is certified and is correct 1 la...
Must get this time's PTPTN loan ..
Then 2 days later,Saturday sat 7am train back Kampar..
Because Sunday got Exam, Micro economic .
Luckily I do quite well for that exam .. hehe ~
And Now im free from the usual problem and troubles which I used like to think ..
It's really Free ... out of mind ..
then I start to find "The Life of meaning " ,
think of many things again ...
and saw some friends ..
having problems...
troubles ..
stuck in something ...
My friends ...
my class de ..
my group de...
Wish to help ..
Wish to listen ...
Wish I capable to help and valuable to be listener....
Pray ...
Wish everything is going well for them ..
My Friends ... Jia you ... =)
For those my friends .. long time no contact de ...
" How are you recently ? =) "
Stay Contact ...
and Happy ... =D
♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬
Since I sat train back to butterworth and Kampar ...
I found back my lost memory ...
my happy memory which when I was child ,
I always sat train with family to Johor visit my granpa during CNY.
Now, I sat it ..
I felt so .. happy ...memorable..
The feeling ... not any sentences can describes ...
The feeling of travel ...good...
haha... quite happy during sitting train.. =)
♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬
Since I sat train back to butterworth and Kampar ...
I found back my lost memory ...
my happy memory which when I was child ,
I always sat train with family to Johor visit my granpa during CNY.
Now, I sat it ..
I felt so .. happy ...memorable..
The feeling ... not any sentences can describes ...
The feeling of travel ...good...
haha... quite happy during sitting train.. =)
♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬
^^..im fine ,, no need bother me,
ReplyDeleteik wish i can travek back by train "again"
last tIme i back bY train tOO
the feeling reali gOOd. i lIke tHe feeling too.
nOw alwaz drive drive, drive back hometown damn tire. problem tOO.
u kNow wan la, mY temper so bad
after reach home then show my tire face like wan kiLl people. so lkess talk to family ...haiz
hOpe everytHing wil be fine ^^ thanks