Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Mr.Thinker now ....

Thur. Cloudy . Mood : MOODY AND SAD !!!! , 16 July 2009

Today, what a day .
Yesterday night is a nice night,
as I could sleep for 9hours ++ ...

Just now went to school ...
after 12pm class ..
bit moody as I thought some 1 will not come,
but yet ,
I surprise, excited, and happy,
some1 shows up as some1 said will not come ~
=) ~
have a quite nice day ~


Today have 2 moody things happen ,
1st , assignment ,
almost have conflict with some of my members ...
but lastly we solve it peacefully ...
still ... broke gaps between us ...

2nd thing is ...
most of my friends know that 30Nov2008 is a memorable day for me ,
today, 16July2009 , another memorable day ...
For my true close friends, best friends .
please feel free to visit ...uknow la~


Haiz ...
another thing ...
facts ...
LENGZAI REALLY IS IMPORTANT LA ~~
~~~
somemore, lengzai not so good yet,
you must be lengzai among lengzai ...
if not you still not qualify yet ...

Thats all today...
moodless...
dont know can handle QT exam on 2 more day,Saturday ..
God Bless Me ...

♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬
Now I'm gonna be Mr.Thinker now ..
thinks ... thinks ... thinks ...
thinks more better ...
those always say don't think so much ...
you all are wrong ...
think more can know the alternative,
identify possible future ...
Protect yourself ...
Improve yourself ...
....
.......
♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬

No comments:

Post a Comment