Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thur. Cloudy . Mood : tiring, thinking,EXAM-ING, 9 July 2009

Yesterday,
after class of Micro Economic tutorial,
my group all go to JJ house to check my assignment that I done,
then we all at his room chit chat and check,
then we discuss.

We have a new group member,her name is Yuonne,
welcome her . =)
then we have happy times at JJ house,
no matter is discussing assignment,
or chit chat after the discussion.
Btw ,
everyday normal when people point finger to me,
I will pretend that I will bite their finger ...
then that time, during chit-chating ,
Jun Ee point finger again,
but i didn't move, i jz "half" lying on JJ bed,
and opened mouth, her finger "came" in ..
xD ~ she was shocked and "ARRRRR..."
>.< ... so funny ... =p *her finger got kind of spicy.... hahha*


Today , go school early at 8am++,
after having breakfast at canteen,
then go reading room revision for exam later.
Then 12pm having exam for 1hours for Business Accounting 1,
erm... kind of easy...
=p ~haha ..
now just came back ..


Just now celebrate Birthday of my housemate,
Leo, his twin cousin who also my housemate,
bought him birthday cake and we gave him a surprise,
we enjoy the cake and have small conversation in his room.


Just now I'm keep thinking something ..
during 2pm-5pm ... around those hours...
"FAN" ...
suddenly got many questions came to my mind..
... ... ... .... .... ......
now is not the time to post it..
save it next time when I have the time to evaluate,
think and find the solutions .

That's all today.
=) ~

******
BTW, Keat facebook pictures so lengzai ~
haha ~ =D
*********

No comments:

Post a Comment