Recently ,
still can't figure what make me so moody,
so unstable , and totally blank in my mind.
I was thinking, could it be someone ?
or something ?
Izit about past ? present ? or future ?
that I might ... afraid of ? excited of ?
No idea ...
Currently too many things so blur ...
always sink in a condition that mind is blank ...
Now is already week 4,
Having a Marketing mid-term exam on Saturday,
and a English oral presentation during week 5.
But both of this , I haven't start yet, cool. xD
Now ,
Suddenly think a lot of things ,
maybe not that " a lot " ...
and found out I'm so easy "affected by " other ,
"controlled by" other , " think for " other ,
these all make people think that I'm " over sensitive ".
So , Am I ?
No Idea .
I do admit I'm different,
sometime stubborn,
sometime weird ? maybe .
This all are part of me ,
just there are too many " K Ler Fei " in this world,
like to judge, talk , kepoh kepoh.
So I must remain calm ,
and think , think, think .
I must find back that part of my soul.
" Thinker Soul "
still can't figure what make me so moody,
so unstable , and totally blank in my mind.
I was thinking, could it be someone ?
or something ?
Izit about past ? present ? or future ?
that I might ... afraid of ? excited of ?
No idea ...
Currently too many things so blur ...
always sink in a condition that mind is blank ...
Now is already week 4,
Having a Marketing mid-term exam on Saturday,
and a English oral presentation during week 5.
But both of this , I haven't start yet, cool. xD
Now ,
Suddenly think a lot of things ,
maybe not that " a lot " ...
and found out I'm so easy "affected by " other ,
"controlled by" other , " think for " other ,
these all make people think that I'm " over sensitive ".
So , Am I ?
No Idea .
I do admit I'm different,
sometime stubborn,
sometime weird ? maybe .
This all are part of me ,
just there are too many " K Ler Fei " in this world,
like to judge, talk , kepoh kepoh.
So I must remain calm ,
and think , think, think .
I must find back that part of my soul.
" Thinker Soul "
损人需要智慧,被损需要慧根
No comments:
Post a Comment