Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday, Sunway Carnival - 2 Movies

Mon. Sunny . Mood : EMO-ING, Thinking-ing and Learn-ing. 30 Nov 2009

Yesterday, Sunday ,
29 Nov 2009 ~
I'm hanging out with my sister to watch movie at Sunway Carnival Mall.
We watch Ninja Assassin and Twilight Saga : New Moon.
Both are awesome .
^^ ~

Ninja Assassin have a nice story ,
nice actions and many many blood ~
Rain has a really nice body and the shape are..
walao .. I want to have 1 of that .. T^T ~


Twilight Saga : New Moon is really nice..
specially the story line , music ,
and pity that Jacob ..
I feels that I understand his feeling ...
and I really hate what Bella did to Jacob ..
I totally know that feelings ...
It's feel sucks ... T^T ~
Jacob don't cry ~
I Cried ... ~
Pity Jacob~




And then..
after 1.30pm Ninja Assassin
and 4.45pm Twilight Saga : New Moon
we went to hall .. and that's snow ..
took some pictures of it ~
take a look ^^ ~



Snowing in the mall ... >.<

My sister ~ ^^



Yeah ~ it's me. .. in Snow ~ ^^v



outside Sunway Carnival Mall ~
took some pictures ~
but can't upload them all...
T,T ~ size too big ...


Sis & Deer ~




Me and Deer ~ ^^

enjoy the day ~
cheer ~
* btw, I found a shop in Sunway Carnival Mall, it has a lot of cute dolls ... animals , pets dolls... I'm gonna buy it for my love one for Christmas.. ^^ *
Happy Day ~
and Can't wait for Christmas ^^

3 comments:

  1. i also wan gift~~~~hehe
    sunway carnival y got snow de?

    ReplyDelete
  2. xixi ~ aiyo.
    ask ur dear dear give u la... ^^
    yaya.. sunway got...
    they purposely put de.. ^^
    maybe just for me gua ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete