Tues. Little Rainy . Mood : EMO-ING, Regret-ing, 17 Nov 2009
Last Thursday,
I join a company in Kampar which can earn extra pocket money.
And I know it do will ,
that's why I joined.
But yet,
I found out that it's kind of unfaithful ,
as you need to find people to join,
then you can earn money.
That's mean , I want earn money,
I ask friend join, then they find their friend join.
It's kind of .. well ..
I feel so frustrated ,
and it's so bad to ask friend pay and join,
then I earn money ...
Thus,
after 5 days,
today, I decided to quit.
The money I spent,
and I still can get the product.
So, I take that money as ,
Product + experience + LESSON ~
Most important ...
FREE OF STRESS ~~~~~
These 5 days ,
I felt very stress,
I vomit.. for everyday ..
sometimes more than 1 times a day..
this is me, when I felt stress, I felt wanna vomit ..
because I need to think how to call people join..
how to work plan ..
how to earn money...
thus .. I quit it ~
So,
=) ~
Free of Stress.
Learned a lesson ,
and learn from mistake ,
and it will never be late.
Pray to the lord.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment