Friday, November 6, 2009

Mood Wondering day

Fri. Cloudy . Mood :Think-ing, Lazy-ing, Wonder-ing, EMO-ING, 6 Nov 2009

Hrm ...
It's now end of week 3 of this new semester, Y1S1 ...
As I said I was bad mood since this starting sem ...
Now, is getting better ... sometimes ..
still yet, sometimes easily get piss off ...
mostly by someone ,
maybe by something ,
actually is my thing ...
LOL xD ~


Now my life ..
seem ... " ? " HAR ?
ya... " HAR ? " ... @,@
lost of direction ...
but yet not lost it all completely ..
just know now must get good result for study .
Be a good boy ,
and this and that ,
bla bla bla ,
I know what to do .
=) .

Some more tomorrow going loudary at morning ,
then gonna have breakfast with housemate ...
pray for a cloudy morning until evening ..
just like today, Friday .


And lastly ,
and again ,
Happy Birthday Kin Wai ~
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment